Biloxi Festivals: Get the Ultimate Guide to 12 Months of Excitement
Biloxi festivals are a prominent part of the Mississippi Gulf Coast culture, and you can find something going on every month of the year.
No matter when you decide to visit us on your vacation, you will likely find something exciting to do where we’re all gathered around listening to lively music, feasting on mouthwatering food, wondering at sparkling classic cars, boats, and motorcycles, or celebrating holiday events like Mardi Gras and Christmas-themed festivals.
We love coming together and celebrating the diversity in our communities!
If you’re planning a vacation to Biloxi, let us help you put a great itinerary together. We’ve already done all the research and compiled a free Vacation guide you can download.
You will find great restaurants, attractions, things to do, and other insider information about Biloxi, MS. We’d love to help make your vacation perfect! Download your copy and start planning today!
Biloxi Festivals Throughout the 4 Seasons
Culinary Biloxi Festivals
If you love food, these festivals are going to hit the spot!
These festivals focus on all things culinary and bring together like-minded food lovers who love seafood, BBQ, and other delectable dishes that are heaven in your mouth!
- Gulf Coast Oyster Cook-Off & Festival (March) Facebook GCOCOF
- Grillin’ On the Green (March)
- Biloxi Bay Crawfish Cook-Off (April)
- Biloxi Seafood Festival (September)
- Gulf Coast Beer & Bacon Festival (March)
- Gumbo Fest (November)
- Downtown BBQ Throwdown (October)
Boats, Cars, Motorcycles, and Sports Biloxi Festivals
Mississippians love their vehicles and sports. If you want an exciting vacation where you can go to car and boat shows or participate in marathons and tournaments, Biloxi is perfect for your vacation.
Enjoy one or many of these exciting events happening throughout the year.
- Gulf Coast Health, Fitness & Wellness Show (January)
- Biloxi Back Bay Battle Disc Golf Tournament (February)
- Biloxi Bay Classic Car Show (April)
- Billy Creel Memorial Wooden and Classic Boat Show (May)
- Scrapin’ on the Coast (June)
- Coastfest Car Show (July)
- Cruisin’ The Coast (various locations) (October)
- Cruisin’ Keesler (October)
- Gulf Coast Dragon Boat Festival (April)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Memorial Day Blowout (May)
- Mississippi Coast Marathon (December)
Cultural and Holiday Events
With Biloxi’s bustling tourism perfect for every kind of vacation, the cultural and holiday events and festivals held throughout the year only add to its charm and magic.
There is nothing quite like seeing the Mardi Gras parade for yourself or watching gorgeous boats glide through the water lit up like Christmas trees.
If you’re planning a vacation around the holidays, Biloxi will not disappoint!
- Christmas City Gift Show (November)
- Christmas on the Water Boat Parade (December)
- Biloxi Mardi Gras Parade (February) (Itinerary)
- Hibernia IRISH Society Irish Malarkey Party (March)
- Gulfport Harbor Lights – Winter Festival (November)
- Highlands and Islands Association of Celtic Gatherings (November)
- Christmas on the Avenue (December)
- St. Paddy’s Day Celebration (March)
- Festival Hispano (September)
- Downtown for the Holidays (December)
- Christmas in the Pass (December)
- Blessing of the Fleet (May)
Arts, Music, and Other Biloxi Festivals and Events
Biloxi is full of creativity, art, and music that shapes every part of our culture and community.
Meet fabulous people, see or hear the world through others’ eyes, and have an exciting time at these social events and festivals that unite a community.
- Bridal & Women’s Expo (March)
- Keesler Air Force Base Air Show (April)
- Crawfish Music Festival (April)
- Harrison County Gem and Mineral Show (May)
- Pride Day (June)
- South Mississippi Summer Fair (October)
- Gulf Coast Equality Fest (October)
- Faery Court Masquerade Ball (March)
- Unity Festival (March)
- Mississippi Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo (July)
- Ocean Springs Arts Festival (March)
- Mississippi Songwriters Festival (September)
- Peter Anderson Arts & Crafts Festival (November)
- Free Flowin’ Fest (Pascagoula) (May)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Blues and Heritage Festival (September)
- Zonta Arts and Crafts Festival (October)
- Celebrate the Gulf (April)
- Art in the Pass (April)
- Jazz in the Pass (May)
Bay St. Louis
- Pirate Day in the Bay (May)
There are so many events and festivals in Biloxi you can take a vacation here any time of year and know you will always have something fun to do.
Not only are there these annual activities, but there are also sandy beaches, shopping, casinos, and restaurants you won’t find anywhere else. We also have a deep and rich historical past you can learn about through the many historical sites and museums.
Stay in Luxury and Comfort in Biloxi
If you want to stay in some of the best places in Biloxi, MS, check out our list of available vacation rental properties. We offer central locations near all the best casinos, oceanfront properties with stunning views, and accommodations that are fully furnished with stylish décor and fully equipped kitchens so you can stay in luxury in a home away from home.
Be sure to check out our vacation specials for great deals and learn more about our attraction packages, where you can visit some of the most exciting activities to do in Biloxi with our vouchers!
Start browsing our list of rental properties and book a reservation for your favorite unit today. Make your next vacation to Biloxi your best one yet!