Fantastic News! A couple of our properties are getting a face lift! The Legacy Towers in Gulfport and The Ocean Club in Biloxi buildings are both getting updated! Unfortunately, during this time it will cause some minor inconveniences for our guests and owners. For example, you will not be able to use to the balconies in the units as they are working on them, there could be some noise during working hours, and there will be construction equipment (and workers) on site. As they are working on each “stack” (aka vertical column of units), there will be plastic on the balcony. In some circumstances, there could be balcony furniture located inside the unit itself.
As for Legacy Towers, the construction on Tower One (East Tower) is in it’s final stages. The work on Tower Two (West Tower) has begun this week and will continue through January 19th, 2018. During Cruisin’ the Coast, October 1st-8th, 2017, work will stop and all areas will be open.
Tower 2 Stucco Repairs (aka loud jackhammering possible):
- West Side of Building | Stucco Repairs: 5/22 – 7/28 | Painting: 7/31 – 9/11
- North Side of Building | Stucco Repairs: 7/5 – 8/8 | Painting: 8/9 – 9/12
- East Side of Building | Stucco Repairs: 8/9 – 9/26 | Painting: 8/27 – 10/25
Common Walkways on the North side will be painted during the summer. They should not be closed down; ‘Wet Paint’ signs will be placed all around the area.
Tower 2 Balcony Closures (All Furniture Removed) and Balconies Closed:
- ’01 & ’02 Stacks | All furniture to be removed by the morning of 8/7
- ’03 & ’04 Stacks | All furniture to be removed by the morning of 8/7
- No Work during Cruisin’ the Coast.
- ’05 & ’06 Stacks | All furniture to be removed by the morning of 10/9
- ’07 & ’08 Stacks | All furniture to be removed by the morning of 10/9
- ’09 Stack | All furniture to be removed by the morning of 12/4
As for Ocean Club, the construction is due to begin this upcoming week (Monday, July 3rd, 2017). We will have a more detailed layout of the construction schedule soon.
Please be aware that the property improvement could possibly be delayed due to weather.