With 62 miles of gorgeous coastlines, charming seaside towns, and a wide array of fantastic vacation rentals, it’s no secret that people travel from near and far to rave about the Mississippi Gulf Coast. There’s so much to see and do during your trip, so we’re here to show you the best Gulf Coast attractions.
Biloxi Beach Resort Rentals is proud to offer vacation rentals throughout Coastal Mississippi in Gulfport and Biloxi, MS. No matter which property you choose to reside in, you’ll always be close to the best Gulf Coast attractions! Download our complimentary Vacation Guide for a convenient tool providing lists of the area’s best restaurants, events, accommodations, and more.
Check Out These Gulf Coast Attractions
Whether you’re a history buff, a foodie, a parent, a beach bum, or a gambler, there are things to do along the Gulf Coast for everyone!
- Explore Gulf Islands National Seashore. Here, you can enjoy fishing, hiking, biking, bird watching, picnicking, and more!
- Climb to the top of the historical Biloxi Lighthouse. This 65-foot tall structure involves climbing 57 steps of a spiral staircase inside the lighthouse and climbing an eight-rung ladder to reach the lightroom.
- Drive over the Biloxi Bay Bridge and visit the eclectic town, Ocean Springs. During your trip, visit Front Beach, Walter Anderson Museum of Art, and Fort Maurepas Park.
- Set sail on the Mississippi Sound on a Biloxi Shrimping Trip. On this real-life shrimping trip, you’ll learn about the mesmerizing world of sea life.
- Take the kiddos out for a fun-filled day at Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. This children’s museum dates back to 1916 and today offers interactive exhibits, an outdoor play area, and more.
- Learn about the area’s history at the Hurricane Katrina Memorial. The memorial is dedicated to the victims that endured the worst natural disaster to hit the United States.
- Visit Bay St Louis, a quaint seaside town named “One of the Coolest Small Towns in America,” you’ll find one of a kind shopping and adorable cafes.
- Hit a hole in one at one of the Gulf Coast’s 17 gorgeous golf courses.
- Hop on a ferry and take a boat tour to Ship Island. You can spot dolphins, and you can sunbathe, swim, or go birding once you arrive at the island.
- Try your luck at an award-winning casino. Hit the town, play classic table games and slot machines, or check out casino pools, restaurants, and live music venues.
Stay in a Top-Notch Vacation Rental
When you stay with Biloxi Beach Resort Rentals, you’ll experience pure bliss and luxury. We provide upscale accommodations with copious amenities and exceptional customer service in the heart of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. All of our pristine properties feature Gulf views, giving you the feeling of being in a secluded oasis. And, you’re just minutes from all of the exciting adventures that this area has to offer! The Mississippi Gulf Coast has something for everyone.
Check our availability and find the perfect vacation rental for you!